SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that you may, or may not, already be using to create websites, store, organise and share documents and data. There are many benefits to using SharePoint, and working with help4IT can help to ensure that your business gets the most out of your investment on an ongoing basis.
Using SharePoint in your business
SharePoint was first launched in 2001 and since then the platform has expanded to fit the needs of its customers. It was originally launched for the purposes of document management and storage, but, because it is so adaptable, the variety of uses to which it can be applied has significantly expanded. As a result of this, getting the most out of the platform can be difficult – which is where help4IT can assist.
help4IT and SharePoint
We offer SharePoint as a consultancy service because it helps you to make use of the resources that you already have. It’s incredibly frustrating to have invested in a solution such as SharePoint but not to have the experience, resources, or expertise to get the most out of that investment. Working with our help4IT SharePoint consultants means you’ll have the expertise when you need it to ensure that your investment reaps great rewards for your business.
- You’ll be able to work with our team to identify tools (which you may already have in place), such as SharePoint and Office 365 and understand how to use them to streamline and create time and money savings.
- You’ll learn how to use existing resources to create a better structure for collaboration within your business; avoiding duplication of effort, or wasted time, in searching for information.
- More power in the hands of your staff. We’ll help you to identify opportunities to empower your team and streamline operations.
- Work with our team to create bespoke solutions designed for your organisation, budget and delivery timetable – start to appreciate the power of going beyond Microsoft’s out-of-the-box functionality.
- Integrate and connect. help4IT helps to ensure seamless integration between existing IT structures and systems and the SharePoint platform.
- Centralise operational control. With WorkPoint you’ll be able to centralise functions and perspectives relating to SharePoint. Not only will you have one single overview of business critical data, but you’ll also be able to gain perspective on overall workflows and processes.
help4IT consists of a team of experienced business IT consultants who have a wealth of experience in finding the best solutions on a bespoke basis. With a focus on Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365, the team is able to provide unique insight and expertise for every project. Competitively priced and designed to provide the best that the industry can offer when it comes to SharePoint optimisation and insights, we take a bespoke approach to services, delivering exactly what businesses need, with no unnecessary additional extras.
Whether you require an entire team, a single consultant, or a turnkey solution, help4IT offers a versatile and flexible SharePoint consultancy service that is perfectly placed to assist.
Get in touch with us today to find out more.