IT consultancy services for small businesses in London and across the UK
SMALL BUSINESS IT CONSULTANTS
At help4IT, we understand that effective small business IT consulting is about setting the groundwork for your business to flourish and grow. Efficiently configuring and managing your network, systems and software is an essential component of your organisation’s operations that will allow your staff to work and collaborate to the best of their abilities.
Any small business that is undergoing a growth phase, with more staff requiring access to IT hardware and systems, should consider hiring an IT consultant. An experienced IT consultant will be able to assess your current set-up and outline a solution that is both scalable and cost-effective in the long term.
The benefits of IT consulting services for small business
Growing businesses require unified IT systems that enable staff to work and collaborate as efficiently as possible. Legacy equipment and software can hinder your company’s growth and cause frustration for staff who are trying to deliver projects and services. If you are currently experiencing growing pains in relation to your IT set-up, hiring a small business IT consultant can help you to:
- Assess and optimise your existing infrastructure – providing expert advice on upgrading legacy equipment, moving to a new operating system, or choosing software that is more suited to the nature of your business.
- Choose the right technologies and software – to help you to make decisions that are sensible for your business and suited to your industry. Every business is different, and you need the technology that will help you to excel and succeed in your marketplace.
- Get the best out of your staff and improve productivity – poor quality IT can dramatically impact the levels of staff satisfaction within your company. If you fail to provide your staff with fast, efficient, and easy-to-use technology and software, you may find it harder to retain and motivate them. An experienced small business IT consultant can help you to identify quick and cost-effective wins for improving staff happiness and productivity.
- Identify areas where you can save on expenses – helping you to reduce your overheads and save money in the long run.
- Future-proof your IT strategy – ensuring that your growth objectives and vision for the future are factored into the set-up of your IT systems.
OUR SMALL BUSINESS IT CONSULTING SERVICES
Our small business IT consultancy services have been developed with a strong ethos to help our clients reduce their downtime, reduce their expenses, improve productivity, improve the set-up of their networks, and create a coherent long-term plan to support overall business goals.
Key areas where our IT consultants assist our clients include the following.
Audits & Roadmaps
Our consultants can conduct detailed reviews of your IT systems, applications and operations and then put together a roadmap designed to meet your long-term business objectives.
Our consultants can advise you on network infrastructure setup and changes, including migrations to cloud-based subscription services such as Microsoft365.
Our consultants will work closely with you to ensure that you get the most out of your technology, hardware, and software.
Security & Monitoring
Our consultants can help you to minimise security risks, protect your sensitive data, and collaborate safely and seamlessly online.
Audits & Roadmaps
Understanding where you currently are with the set-up of your IT systems is critical to being able to optimise and improve your configuration. Our IT consultants are highly experienced in helping small businesses to audit their systems and outline improvements in areas such as:
- Your security and firewall configuration
- Data retention and backups
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Hardware inventory and management
- IT performance and storage capacity
- Licensing and software
- Incident response and fix times
Network Set-Up & Maintenance
If you are just starting out in your first office, our IT consultants can help ensure that your network configuration for your start-up is engineered perfectly from the outset. If you are an established small business, in the process of expanding, our consultants can help you to migrate to new systems and adopt new hardware and software that will enable you to operate far more efficiently.
We can assist you with:
- The physical implementation of servers, computers, and phone systems in your workspace
- The set-up of your cloud infrastructure and data storage requirements
- The set-up of your productivity software and training for your staff on using it
- The set-up of your security posture for regulatory compliance against security threats
Our consultants are always set out to provide advice that will help you to reduce your expenses and improve the productivity of your staff. When you book a help4IT consultant to review the set-up of your IT systems they will immediately look for opportunities to improve productivity by:
- Assessing legacy hardware and software and suggesting new products
- Talking to your staff and identifying the issues that are holding them back
- Providing onsite training to help you get the most out of your hardware and software
- Guiding you through the process of migrating to new systems and productivity apps
Security & Monitoring
Businesses of all sizes today need to take the confidentiality and security of their client’s data extremely seriously. Not following adhering to regulatory frameworks such as the GDPR can have a very costly impact on your operations both financially and in terms of reputational damage. If you are worried about your security posture or compliance with regulations, our IT consultants can help you to:
- Assess weaknesses in your existing security set-up
- Provide cutting-edge expertise and solutions for securing your systems
- Work with you to create an effective Security Disaster Recovery plan
- Help you to secure devices that access your servers remotely
The help4IT advantage: IT consultants who understand small business
If you are the owner or manager of a growing small business and you require assistance with assessing your existing IT network, help4IT’s experienced IT consultants will work closely with you to develop an IT plan that supports your business goals. Get in touch with our London-based small business IT consultants today for an informal chat about how we can assist you.