Bespoke IT Support for Financial Services Companies
Financial services companies face IT challenges that are different to businesses in other sectors. There are tighter regulations in place, for example, with regard to how finance companies store and handle data. Financial services companies are much more vulnerable to cyber security threats and require robust security and remote monitoring services to safeguard sensitive customer data.
At help4IT, we assist financial services organisations to prioritise data security, achieve Cyber Essentials compliance, create effective disaster recovery plans and set out roadmaps for improving your network infrastructure and achieving your key business goals.
High-quality IT support for businesses in the financial services sector
Our team can offer you the strategic, technical, and operational expertise that will help your finance business to achieve its goals. Our services include:
- Auditing and IT roadmaps – we can assess the existing infrastructure of your business across multiple locations and then set out a strategy to address your challenges with technology solutions that will facilitate a fix for them.
- Guidance on the implementation of new systems and software – we understand that financial services companies often require bespoke software and technology to deliver their products to customers. We can help you with the implementation of new software and systems, ensuring compliance with security regulations and integration with other aspects of your network.
- On-site support – if you are opening new offices, we can assist with the set-up of your network and systems on-site. With our Global Partner network, we can achieve this across multiple sites, in different countries.
- Remote monitoring and administration – we can implement real-time monitoring of your systems and ensure that you are alerted to any irregularities, so you can act on them quickly. You can contact us 24/7 for emergency assistance.
- Information security risk assessments – our team can also help you to identify, assess, and implement key security controls in applications whilst also identifying and preventing application security defects and vulnerabilities.
Compliant, cutting-edge cyber security for financial businesses
From Cyber Essentials training to assisting you with the security controls for new financial software products, our team can help you implement robust cyber security procedures and processes.
Areas, where we have assisted financial organisations, include:
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – ensuring that this is enforced for all users.
- Exchange Online Protection + SPF/DKIM – helping you to block malicious incoming emails and making sure your emails don’t get blocked as spam going out.
- InTune – assisting you with device management and control for staff who need to work remotely.
- Sharepoint Security – we can help you to get the best out of this collaborative platform. From a security perspective, we can help you to set the controls regarding file sharing whilst structuring permissions and data access in a manner most suited to your business.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – we can help you to define and apply DLP policies in Microsoft 365 to further protect sensitive data and reduce risk.
- Cyber Essentials – outside of Microsoft 365 we can support you with the provision of internal training to management and staff.
Extensive experience dealing with financial services companies
Since our foundation in 2005, we have provided IT support for financial services companies varying from ad-hoc assistance to fully managed solutions. Contact us for further details about our work in this sector.
Working with help4IT
Organisations in the financial services sector love our IT support as we provide:
- A friendly and fast response to your requirements – working alongside your in-house IT team or as your go-to IT support service provider.
- Clear communication – partnership is key to the way we work, and every member of our team understands that we act as an extension of your organisation.
- An IT partner that seems like a part of your in-house team – our entire focus is on helping our financial sector clients to achieve their business goals. We will work closely with you to understand what your challenges are and how we can help you to meet them.
- A high standard of customer service – our commitment to unrivalled support means that we’ll always go out of our way to ensure that we are providing the best possible level of service to you.
- To deal with people who have high levels of expertise – our multi-skilled team can help with Linux issues as well as Microsoft products and bespoke banking, insurance or finance technologies. We can also troubleshoot and resolve issues with any industry-specific solutions you might have in place.
The help4IT advantage: bespoke IT solutions for the finance sector
Whether you’re a start-up business in the financial sector or an established financial services company, help4IT can deliver experienced, highly efficient, independent IT support to meet your goals. Contact us today to find out more.