With help4IT’s cloud-based, zero-maintenance solutions, setting up a dedicated IP telephony system doesn’t have to be complex or call for dedicated hardware. Whether you’re a small business or a global corporation with international scope and worldwide offices, we can provide you with a simple, scalable hosted PBX for your own Voice over Internet Protocol phone system.
Hosted VoIP services effectively replace your traditional hard-wired office phone systems, going via the cloud and your local computer network to give you internal, national, and international telephone communications at a fraction the cost of traditional systems. Better yet, they’re not fixed to an office any other geographic location: as long as your staff can log in online, they can make and receive calls just as though they were in the office.
That flexibility means that your staff can always keep in touch and present their most professional front, regardless of whether they’re on the road, on site, working from home or seconded to another office. Your main, branch and even home offices can be easily equipped with the latest desk phone hardware, while staff travelling on business can stay in touch using a software phone on their laptop, smartphone or tablet. With everything in the cloud, all your people need is a net connection.
- No on-premises server hardware required
- Scales to meet your needs and grows with your company
- Local and non-geographic numbers available
- Staff can connect to your phone system no matter where they are
- Hardware and software phones available
- Use your office number from any laptop or mobile device
- Hassle-free: we handle all the system management
- Easy integration with email, unified communications and CRM systems
- Full video support for internal and inter-office calls
- Calls between phones on the same system are free, regardless of location