Making IT happen
Mission critical IT projects require expert IT consultancy and project management.
At help4IT, we take a different approach to IT consultancy. Our IT consultants work closely with our customers, getting to know their business, providing expert, impartial advice and designing robust, cost-effective IT solutions around their needs.
From simple upgrades to major network installations, from telephony to network security our IT consultancy and project management team can be relied upon to deliver your IT project on time and on budget.
- Design and build of complete IT infrastructures
- Specification and procurement of IT hardware and software
- Expert, cradle-to-grave project management
We're experts at IT consultancy and project management, so why not put your IT in safe hands with help4IT?
IT Consultancy for system design and installation
We know the strategic importance of IT to your business, so when we design an IT system we like to think 5 years ahead.
That's why we take the time to understand your business plans and provide a clear technical roadmap and why we'll always aim to be:
- Proactive, ensuring we anticipate and minimise risk
- Responsive, minimising impact and saving money
- Specialist, covering a wide range of Windows, Linux and other solutions
- Adaptive, helping your business grow
- Cost-effective, on-time and on-budget
IT is a key strategic function, we make sure it delivers.
“Extraordinarily knowledgeable staff. On time, quick, no time wasting. Absolutely bang on.”
Michael Feenstra, Studio Reed.
IT Project Management
help4IT is focused on providing the best in consultancy services relating to Project Management and Application and Technical consultancy. We have a skilled and dedicated team with a proven track record of delivering complex IT projects at very competitive prices.
Most organisations planning for either a new deployment or upgrading their existing infrastructure can benefit from our Project Management resources to:
- Review their current system and prepare a Gap analysis to address how their requirements can be met.
- Engage with software authors and partners to confirm how their requirements can be met including co-ordinating meetings and demonstrations to provide proof of concept.
- Prepare and agree project plans and assist with the deployment of systems including the method to control, measure and monitor project progress.
- Act on behalf of the organisation to deliver a successful project at a very competitive price.